一、How to Purchase a Ticket
- One ticket per entry to the assigned seat number.
Please present valid documentation for senior tickets or disabled tickets. Discount tickets without membership card or valid documentation will be charged for the full price with an additional service fee of NT$20.
- One ticket discount per ticket.
Refunds and return tickets shall be completed 10 days before the date (excluding) of the program. Each ticket shall be charged a 10% service fee based on the face value of the ticket. Refunds and return tickets are not accepted within 10 days of the date of the program. Tickets purchased online or from a convenience store can be refunded or returned at the NTCH service locations in Taipei, Taichung, Tainan, and Kaohsiung.
※Please refer to the organizer for tickets purchased from them.
※In the event of the cancellation of a program due to inclement weather or other uncontrollable circumstances, please refer to the public announcement for ticket refunds. The service fee is nonrefundable for tickets already refunded before the program is cancelled.
※Please refer to NTCH Ticketing System → FAQ for the refunds and returns policy.
- Due to the size of the venue and number of ticket holders, please pick up your ticket one hour before the program is scheduled to start. The ticket holder shall be personally responsible for delays in picking up the ticket due to long lines in the ticket office or other circumstances. If the ticket holder is unable to pick up a ticket before the program starts, the ticket cannot be refunded or refused to pay in full on the basis of this delay.
- Lost, damaged, or illegible tickets will not be accepted for entry. Please keep your ticket in a secure location.
- NTCH Kaohsiung service location:
Tel: (07)226-5998, Address: Room E, 15F, No. 30, Zhongzheng 2nd Rd., Lingya Dist., Kaohsiung City
- The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the program and the right of final interpretation.