Fun at the Theater for Both Parents and Kids
Were you a theatergoer before having kids?
Want to enjoy a performance at Weiwuying but have no one to watch your kids?
Weiwuying is introducing "Art-Fun-Play," which provides various theatre-based exercises, games, art appreciation, and directed reading and thinking activities for your kids while you enjoy performances. By curating sessions that match performances, "Art-Fun-Play" encourages you to share and exchange ideas with your children when the performances end, an excellent opportunity for learning and bonding!
Each ticket purchased to a Weiwuying performance is eligible for one application for a child aged 4-7. Art-Fun-Play requires a minimum of three participants for each session and a maximum of fifteen people. Sessions are scheduled as provided.
Check-in location and other information will be informed via a confirmation email three days prior to the performance.
300 TWD/applicant. Participants should complete the payment at check-in 30 minutes before the session starts. Parents who participate in morning and afternoon sessions can pick up children at the check-in locations. As for parents participating in evening sessions, please approach the information desk at the venue after the performance ends. Weiwuying staff will guide you to the check-in point.
Reservations for the following month will open on the 15th of every month. Reservations will close 3 days before performances.
- Please present your ticket or electronic ticket for a performance scheduled on the same day upon checking in for "Art-Fun-Play.".
- Food and drinks are not provided. Please bring your own water bottle, snacks, coat, or change of clothes if needed.
- Public Liability Insurance included.
- For children with chronic diseases or those who cannot participate in strenuous physical activities, parents are advised to inform upon registration or enquire via telephone.
- For more information, please contact Art-Fun-Play at 07-262-6633 (Please call us between 09:30 and 18:00, Monday to Friday).