Weiwuying Announcement: In response to MOC preventive measures, the venues will be temporarily closed from today through May 28th (Fri.)
In response to MOC preventive measures, National Kaohsiung Center for the Arts (Weiwuying) will be temporarily closed from today through May 28th (Fri.) Please find the details below:
- The indoor spaces (including 3F Crown Hall, all elevators and entrances) are temporarily closed.
- All performances, rehearsals, touring and ticket services are temporarily closed.
- All shops, including Perfume Dance Café, Oregin Tea Bar, Cheer for, Simtree, I-Pin Cheese Cake, Jiu Zhen Nan, and Stage 5, are temporarily closed.
- Parking garage remains normal operation, but only accessible by the entrance next to Perfume Dance Café.
- The public piano in Banyan Plaza is temporarily closed.
- Tour bus stop is temporarily closed.
In order to maintain the administrative operation, staffs will work by different shifts. The re-opening time and relevant information will be adjusted according to the policies implemented by CDC, MOC and Kaohsiung City Government; and will be announced on the official website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Shall you have any further query, please do not hesitate to contact us by (07)262-6666 or Facebook messenger.
Queries regarding OPENTIX, please contact (07)710-5958 or (02)3393-9888