National Performing Arts Center - National Kaohsiung Center for the Arts (Weiwuying) Membership
General Terms and Conditions & Application Form
General Terms and Conditions
- The National Kaohsiung Center for the Arts (Weiwuying) (hereinafter referred to as the “Center”) provides membership services (hereinafter referred to as “Services”) pursuant to these general terms and conditions. By submitting this membership application or utilizing the Services, the applicant (hereinafter referred to as “Member”) is considered to have read, understood and consented to these general terms and conditions. The Center reserves the right to modify any of these general terms and conditions, and to announce these modifications on its official website without any additional notice to the member. It is suggested that the member regularly check the latest general terms and conditions. By continuing to use the services after modification(s) of these terms and conditions, the member confirms to have read, understood, and agreed to the modification(s). The member has the right to terminate utilization of Services in the event of disagreement with the modification(s).
- The Center and member agree that any correspondence regarding the utilization of Services shall be made via print or electronic documents.
- The Center establish membership mechanism in order to provide a complete service. We will collect, process and use of necessary personal information from the membership application. To protect this personal information, as well as the privacy and rights of the member, pursuant to Article 8 of the Personal Information Protection Act, The Center must inform the member of the following
- Purpose: The Center collects personal information for the Center and other units under the National Performing Arts Center to distribution promotional material, for development of contracts, agreement or relevant legal matters, ticket reservations and purchases, information services, consumer and customer service and management, research and analysis, online shopping and electronic commerce services, other business registered as scope of business or prescribed in the Articles of Incorporation.
C001 Personal Identifier: Name, address, phone number, email address, and occupation.
C002 Financial Identifier: Credit card number, bank account information, etc.
C003 Governmental Information Identifier: ID number, passport number,.
C011 Personal Description: Date of Birth, sex, nationality;
C036 Life style: The type of consumable products and services, and personal or family consumption model.
C093 Financial transactions: Payment method, corresponding record.
C102 Agreement or contract (such as trading, business, legal, or other contract ,etc.
- Utilization period and territory: The Center may utilize relevant information from the date of collection and will stop when the member asks to terminate the Services or when the Center terminates rendering of Services. The Center will utilize information collected in Taiwan and in any country unless prohibited by the competent authority.
- Object and method: The member agrees to allow the collection, processing and use of any personal information deemed necessary by the Center. Personal information of the member will be utilized for the Center and the third-party appointed to handle business related matters (e.g. partner, logistics service provider) .
- Rights of the member to personal information:
The following rights may be exercised by the member with regard to his/her personal information:
(1) Inquiry and request for review of personal information. (2) Request duplications of personal information (We will charge fees for copying). (3) Request to supplement or correct personal information. (4) Request to discontinue collection, processing, or use of personal information. (5) Request to delete personal information. If the member wish to exercise the above rights, the information can be found on the official website or contact the customer service of the Center (Tel: +886-7-262-6666; Email: email@example.com) or take your valid ID to the service Center to apply in person.
- The member acknowledges that he/she might not be able to complete the membership application process or utilize all of the Services rendered by the Center if any required personal information is not made available or if any information that is untrue, inaccurate to the Center.
Obligations of the Member
- Each member is to adhere to the following when utilizing the Services:
- Provide correct and current personal information as requested in the application form. Application can not be submitted in the name of a third party. The Center reserves the rights to terminate the Services for anyone violating the regulation.
- Maintain and update personal information to keep it true, current, and complete, for the most optimal Services.
- The Center, at its discretion, has the right to terminate or suspend a portion of or all Services to the member if false information is provided or if required information is not made available, without prior notice to the member.
Services Content and Promotional Information Distribution
- The member agrees that, within the scope of the Services, the Center reserves the right to increase, modify, or terminate relevant content of Services pursuant to actual requirements of business without additional notice to the member.
- The member agrees that the Center reserves the right to increase, modify, or terminate relevant activities pursuant to actual implementation status and agrees to provide notice to the member in a manner it deems reasonable.
- The member agrees that the Center send information or promotional material by mail or email to the mailing address or email address provided in the membership application. The Center agrees to stop mailing or emailing such information or material after receiving proper notice from the member.
Termination and Suspension of Services
- The Center agrees to reasonably maintain the Services, and reserves the right to terminate and shall not be liable for making indemnity Services in the following instances:
- Electronic equipment requires maintenance or reconstruction.
- An emergency breakdown of relevant electronic equipment.
- Telecommunications services normally provided to the Center are not available.
- Force majeure or any other unforeseen matter or factor outside of the Center’s control.
- Membership Benefits
- Members enjoy discounts within the valid period of membership on events and programs organized by the Center, official merchandise, and activities. It is necessary to show your membership card when using these discounts.
- Members can purchase tickets online at the discounted price by logging in as a member; Members with Unlimited Card may purchase tickets through special service personnel.
- Rights of Paid Membership:
- Membership cards are only valid for accessing exclusive events or special discounts on events hosted by the Center.
- Membership card also feature the function of iPass card, please refer to iPass regulations on accounting, deducting, and depositing.
- Updating Personal Profile
- Members may change or update their personal profile by logging in as a member on the Center’s official website or contact the customer service of the Center (Tel: +886-7-262-6666, Customer Service mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- They may also update their profile by visiting the Center’s customer service Center and presenting valid ID.
- Replacement for Lost or Damaged Card
- Members are responsible for safekeeping the membership card. If your membership card is lost or damaged, please report it to the Center’s customer service Center. The Center will replace your card on receipt of NTD$150 as replacement fee.
- Terminating Membership
- Membership is regarded as terminated when valid period expires; however, iPass function of the membership card will remain functional.
- Member shall visit The Center’s customer service Center to terminate membership if member wants to terminate the contract before expiration. All annual membership fees paid prior to the expiry of valid period are non-refundable, with the exception of “Unlimited Card.” “Unlimited Card” Members must submit hardcopy application for membership termination, and the Center will refund annual fees after deducting administration fees, derivative fee and costs derived from the individual member’s actual usage of the card. Once the termination takes effect, the member may not request reissuance or retrospective benefits.
- If member’s profile is fraudulently used by others or you have violated applicable laws, transaction security or the Membership Rules, the Center deems it necessary in order to protect the security of transaction, the Group, or a third party; the use of the member service will be terminated, and if necessary, the transaction will be refused , terminated or registration data will be deleted or removed. The Center will not liable for any damage that you may incur in connection with the Membership Service.
- Other Notices:
- Membership application forms and other related documents submitted to the Center will not be returned. The Center reserves the right to accept or reject any membership application.
- The Center reserves the right to modify, terminate, or amend any membership benefit or discounts, as well as to activate and terminate memberships.
- The Center reserves the right to modify or revise its membership plan, and such modifications or revisions will be posted on its website.
- Special Authorization
- For the supply of the service may from the website, goods and services (or gifts, etc.) may be necessary to supply through the delivery, logistics service provider. Member agrees and authorizes use of any personal information deemed necessary by the Center (e.g. recipient name, shipping address, phone number, etc.), Provided to delivery, goods or service providers to complete the supply, delivery and retrieval of the goods and services (or gifts, etc.).
- iPass Personal Information Terms and Notices:
Members of the Center also enjoys the services of iPass. To comply with regulations, when the Member applies for membership card, The Center shall provide iPass Corporation the Member’s personal information (name, ID No./Resident Certificate No., birthdate, nationality, telephone number, address, e-mail address), allowing iPass Corporation to collect, handle, and utilize within its business scope (electronic ticketing and payment). Adhering to Personal Information Protection Act, iPass Corporation has published all related notices on official website www.i-pass.com.tw. For any inquiries, please call service hotline +886-7-791-2000.
- If you do not have an NTCH Ticketing Service account, the Center can simultaneously set up one for you. Note: Weiwuying Membership and NTCH Ticketing Service belong to two separate platforms and management teams. If you would like to purchase programs presented by Weiwuying online, and NTCH Ticketing Service account is required. In order to ensure the provision of membership service, member should check “I agree to share personal information” when trading an NTCH Ticketing Service, to ensure the rights and interests of purchasing and spending, if not, the rights and interests will be deemed to be a waived.